Sunday 16 November 2008

Ti Lung

Quite unexpected. From the name I was expecting some Oriental theme.
But instead... here's the name and description of Ti Lung:

ANCIENT EGYPTIAN PALACE/FULL SIM/TROPICAL/L$7,499 WEEK - Anubia

ANCIENT EGYPTIAN PALACE FULLY FURNISHED W 3 ISLANDS TO ENJOY FOR ONE LOW PRICE. EXPERIENCE THE LUXURIOUS BUILDS, TROPICAL ISLANDS W OLD WORLD CHARM VOTED AS THE MOST ROMANTIC SIMS IN SL. ROYAL LIVING ON A CLASS 5 PRIVATE ESTATE WHERE PRIVACY RULES.

Owner (group): TI LUNG - ANUBIA


It seems, from the Covenant and the group logo, that this is some land owner called DRAGON'S LORE ESTATES.

My first image of Ti Lung:


After the initial surprise, Ti Lung is quite trivial. I confess that I tend to like all things Egyptian, so this is a nice" sim in that respect, but there's no much: the may element is a palace with two levels, sporting a pharaoh's bedroom and a pool (that somehow got empty while I walked around, but that's OK since it allowed me to see the nice bottom tiles).

Obviously, the pyramids make a cameo, too, albeit with the large one (Khufu's, I take it) being used as a tent or some sort of display area.
The available pose balls and animations were more or less expected: sitting on a boat, on benches, etc. There was a small area for sea-side leisure, sun bathing and cuddling, and a couple of perhaps more surprising dancing poles for concubines.

Not all is Egyptian here, as one can take it from the sea-side leisure zone, from which one can descend into the sea (only boulders there, I'm afraid) and climb back up.
Sure enough, flying around led me to an ordinary house, with usual modern furtniture. But I did find a nice set of food and even a guard dog.


And that's it for Ti Lung. Tomorrow I'll check the other sims nearby.

No comments: