Friday 5 December 2008

Shen Lung

Shen Lung seems to be a montainous area of the "Lung" archipelago.
smexy ;)
PRISTINE FALLS W A TROPICAL BEACH & OLD WORLD CHARM ON A CLASS 5 PRIVATE ESTATE WHERE YOU CAN ENJOY NOT ONLY 1 BUT 3 ISLANDS OF LUXURIOUS LIVING, PRIVACY, AND ALL THAT THE ISLANDS HAVE TO OFFER. CONTACT ROCK VACIRCA OR TRINITY CONCERTINA 
Owner: Jazmyn Magic, born May 23rd, 2008.


The first place I went was into a garden element: a grotto, with waterfalls and crystals, but also.. stinging wasps...? What's the point? Well, poor Andabata couldn't hold still with so many stings!

And they pursued my outside!
It's really irritating, because they make one jump with each sting.

The rest of the sim is normal: a dance floor scripted to provide you with dance animations and change color, vegetation, waterfalls.

However, the western half of Shen Lung belongs to a different owner:
Morg's Sanctuary
Leave me alone...
Owner: Morgane Letord, born March 9th, 2008.

Well, can't be more clear than that! A security system even popped out: "hippoSECURE v.1.1.5". It basically pushed me out within 15 seconds.

So, no proving into the private domain. But I'll provide just an overall photo, it is quite similar to the other half of the island.

Meanwhile, I noticed the red pavillion on the hilltop was on the border between terrains, so I checked it out, since it had an avatar there. So the shots being presented now are entirely taken from the "smexy ;)" section of this island.
The avatar was Chara Ramer, born August 4th, 2008. From her profile, doesn't seem to be a bot, but since she clearly wants to be left alone, I didn't bother her with chat.

There weren't any obvious flying structures until 1000m high, so I departed.

No comments: