Friday 5 December 2008

Tien Llung gardens

And on with this SLMegatransect. Several duties forced to make a two-week break, but ensuing...
I'm now exploring the Gardens at Tien Llung. Nice relaxing space, with some slow-rotating swans.

But was it necessary to have a pentagram on the structure's ceiling? There was a ball to emit particles, but I couldn't make it work.

Also found here a waterfall with posing balls for romating embraces. Elsewhere, a stone bench with a different pose for embraces.

And I'm not sure this was the idea, but I enjoyed a swam ride.

Not so welcoming was this pathway into the lower level...
But there was nothing there but a large stone-laid space.
I couldn't make out the style of the reliefs, though. Numidic? Doesn't look like it? Mezzoamerican? No, it has wheels. Pehraps Khmer (it does have elephants, so possibly India or Indochina).

I also checked out the top of the towers, but nothing new: a nargilee as seen before and more pentagrams. Oh, wait: the tower itself produces "24 concurrent particles", but only discreetly circling its pinnacle.

Off I go to the teleport... Now I chose the Jetty. Off I go!

No comments: